Thank You for Registering for TechFuse 2015!
Below is information you need as an attendee. Please read all the information to properly prepare for your attendance on October 6th!
When to Arrive:
- Check-in starts at 7:15AM.
- A continental breakfast will be available before the keynote.
- The keynote session starts at 8:00AM sharp, so please plan your commute accordingly. (Sessions conclude at 5:00PM.)
Contact Us with Dietary Restrictions:
- Contact us NO LATER THAN Friday, October 2 if you have any dietary restrictions (e.g. nut allergy, no dairy, no wheat, no soy, vegetarian, etc.), so we can accommodate you.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and use subject line “TechFuse Dietary Restriction”.
Other Important Details:
- Room temperatures may fluctuate; dress in layers.
- Location is the Minneapolis Convention Center:
- Recommended parking in the 3rd Avenue ramp:
- Address is 1401 3rd Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55404.
- Click here for a map.
- Navigate to the Lower Level:
- It is directly below the Mezzanine Level (floor plan).
- Check in at Registration outside of Hall A. You’ll receive the conference schedule and a map.
- Breakfast, lunch and two breaks are included in your registration.
- New! Conference starts with our keynote kickoff session promptly at 8:00AM. Click here for an agenda.
Mobile App and Internet Access:
Download the TechFuse mobile app to:
- Create a schedule for your day.
- Review the session and speaker descriptions.
- New! Complete the keynote session survey available on our mobile app!
- Receive more information about TechFuse sponsors.
Note: Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby and the breakouts the entire day. If you have any questions about the mobile app, feel free to ask us at Registration!
- Qualify for prizes by visiting sponsor booths, where they will stamp your card. (The card can found in your conference bag – given at Registration.)
- Once completed, turn your card in at Registration and you will be added to the drawing! (Must be present to win.)
Prize Reception (must be present to win):
- After sessions conclude, the Center for Professional Development @ ITT Technical Institute and their sponsors will be drawing attendee names at 4:45PM.
- Prizes include Fitbit, apparel, gift cards and more.
See you Tuesday, October 6th!